Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Funfetti ice cream bread.









Ice cream bread. Yes, you read that right! When I first heard of ice cream bread, my mind exploded with all the possibilities -- rocky road, cookies & cream, neapolitan! But I was skeptical. Could an unlikely pair of ice cream and self-rising flour be baked and result in something that resembles a cake? Excited by the novelty of baking ice cream, I gave it a try.

Here's a list of what you'll need:

Ingredients
1 pint of your favourite ice cream
1 1/4 self-rising flour
1 packet of funfetti

Utensils
Mixing bowl
Spatula
Loaf pan

Directions
Preheat the oven at 175 degrees.
Combine the melted ice cream and self-rising flour and mix them well.
Add the funfetti into the batter.
Line the loaf pan with parchment paper and grease it with butter.
Pour the batter into the loaf pan and spread it out evenly.
Bake at 175 degrees for about 35-40 minutes.
Allow the bread to cool before cutting.

And you're all set to dig in! I added another scoop of ice cream to go with the bread 'cause "I've had too much ice cream" said nobody, ever!

Do hop on over to my YouTube channel to check out how my ice cream bread turned out! And don't forget to subscribe if you'd love to see more of such videos!

Photos by Ing
Editing by yours truly

"Without ice cream, there would be darkness and chaos." -Don Kardong

With love,
 photo f60ffb83-5a2a-48b4-a5c7-8c11e00d3d4a_zps00748fdb.jpg
Clarabelle Faith

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!